YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 25 August 2014

Exhausted

A restless day.
I hate seeing a sink full of plates and glasses, a basket full of unfolded clothes, wet clothes undried, n sort of things. I hate it so much that i want to shout and cry out loud. It become even worst when nobody threw any hand for me. Worst...worst..feeling ever till it makes my heart feel like being torn apart.
But these happen when and only when i forget that im home just for days and i never know when i can make myself home again. And these things that im doing is kinda bussiness for the life at the hereafter.
Once i realize that, i feel like want to cry. Again. Coz i just realize that i am a very bad girl. Bad girl. I am sorry. Sorry to myself. Sorry to everybody.
Learn to have ikhlas on doing things. Be tve. 
:')
ineedicecream

No comments:

Post a Comment